- Pimpri Chinchwad University (PCU) will cancel admission only if the student fails to meet the entry requirements after deducting 1000/- administrative charges.
- A student opting to withdraw his/her admission will be entitled to a refund of fees as detailed below.
- *Admission fee is non-refundable*
Policy for refund of Program Fees and Hostel & Mess Fees
|Point of time when Student applies for withdrawal/ cancellation of admission||Percentage of Refund of Fees Paid|
|15 days or more before the formally- notified last date of admission||100% (After deducting Administrative Charges of Rs.1000/-)|
|Less than 15 days before the formally- notified last date of admission||90%|
|15 days or less after the formally notified last date of admission||80%|
|30days or less, but more than 15 days after the formally-notified last date of admission||50%|
|More than 30 days after the formally- notified last date of admission||00%(No refund)|
Rules for refund of Program Fees and Hostel & Mess Fees
- Students are required to make a written application for cancellation of admission and refund of fees addressing to Registrar, PCU in the prescribed format in stipulated timeframe. Refund shall be given only if student has submitted application for refund in the prescribed format failing to which refund could not be given.
- Commencement fees won’t be refunded in any case.
- All legal disputes if any will be in the Pune Jurisdiction only.