1. International Collaboration
The Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET) has affiliations and accreditations with myriad esteemed institutions and organizations all over the country and globe. These national and international alliances have been birthed through the immense hard work and dedicated support of the Trustees and Board of Directors of the PCET through years of nurturing and providing excellence in education to students for varied fields.
The bonds formed symbolize a strong and fervent kinship between the PCET and other institutes for the years to come with the aim to provide students every benefit possible in terms of education, co and extra-curriculars, field visits and related experience, internships, and of course, employment opportunities.
2. International Summer Internship/ School Programme (ISIP)
In order to holistically develop our students, the year throughout, the PCET organises an International Summer Internship/ School Programme. These will be held in the month of July for a period of four weeks.
Students, in groups of two to three shall immerse themselves in research-based projects under the mentorship of a foreign professor. With the focus on practice more than theory, they shall have very lectures and workshops (approximately 6 to 8 lectures per week) and rather invest their time in group work and projects with two to three industrial visits. Weekly presentations from the group will be observed and guided by the appointed professor/ mentor. Further details are provided as under
ISIP period: July annually
Period: 1 month/ 4 weeks
Level of students: School students of Grades IX and X; senior college students; students from second and third year of engineering; first year of management; and second, third and fourth year of architecture.
Area of study/project:
- a. For the school level arts, science, commerce: Business in Asia, Politics, Culture and Media in Southeast Asia.
- b. Artificial Intelligence and machine learning: Internet of things, robotics and computer vision, Electric vehicles, CAD CAM, Structural engineering, racing cars, etc.
- c. Management: Business modeling, Marketing strategy, Supply chain management etc.
- d. Architecture: Architectural composition, Architectural Design and Drawing, Conservation of historical buildings etc.
3. The International Relations Cell vs. GRE, TOEFL, IELTS Guidance and Training
The International Relations Cell (IRC) or the Office of International Relations (OIR) acts as a central hub that organizes, oversees, collaborates and coordinates a multitude of international activities between the home institute’s students and faculty, and other foreign colleges, universities, institutes and organizations.
IRC coordinators exists both at the departmental level as well as the institute level. Their sole purpose is to guide students for imperative tests such as GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc. Students can avail aid and training opportunities from the institute’s IRC coordinator without the hassle of seeking assistance and consultation from external sources.