Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
Industry looks for potential employees with not only technical skills but also provide sound thought around making business decisions. No matter which industry – public or private, the same foundations of business principles apply.
Entrepreneurship is also a good career choice. India is positioned to be at the forefront of new market opportunities. India is one of the world’s largest democracies, our economy is one of the fastest-growing in the world, and our income levels are rising.
Entrepreneurship plays an important role in the creation of job opportunities, innovation, and improving the economy.
Entrepreneurship is a mindset that can be developed by any professional who aspires to become a Successful Businessman. With proper education, this mindset can be inculcated into the minds of young professionals.
The objectives of the Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) are as follows:
- To develop entrepreneurship awareness
- To inculcate an entrepreneurial mindset into the minds of young professionals
- To identify entrepreneurial opportunities
- To leverage managerial and leadership skills for founding, leading, and managing Startups
- To learn & understand the processes and practices in business and their applications
- To transform the energy of students to take to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills required for organizing and carrying out entrepreneurial activities
- To create successful Entrepreneurs